• IP Copied!
  • New Map & Reset

What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

ejetw

declan lee, i have seen some of your videos, and they are trash. just you wrecking nubs with unfair and unbalanced stuff like jugg and stacks of pains. i personally dont want anyone on the server who thinks that the mining dead should be like it was. Please go. Also this server is great w/o you.

Okay, for 1, his videos aren't trash. And 2, he earned that jugg and he has pains for a reason. It's called being smart, you idiot. You obviously don't know the old gameplay of TMD so stop speaking before you hurt your brain.

Roleplayer2003

Okay, for 1, his videos aren't trash. And 2, he earned that jugg and he has pains for a reason. It's called being smart, you idiot. You obviously don't know the old gameplay of TMD so stop speaking before you hurt your brain.
    Please dont talk i cant take som much stupid sh*t at once

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    As a player who has infinite, I was constantly asked by friends/allies to gear them and help them because I had inf. My point there was that infinite had severely lessened the amount of looting on the server.

Also, I agree with your idea on jugg, but what about this. Jugg becomes legendary in the sense that it does not drop on death. It would increase the value of it and also make it a lot more rare on the server.
    that's what I said:p

Byodx

I thoroughly dis-enjoy the new map. I'm fine with money set and gear reset. but now everything is completely different, the map is way to big, its hard to find anything, your first few days is nothing except aimlessly wandering the area you were dropped in until you manage to find Berx or Atlanta randomly. I've searched all of Atlanta for the past few hours and couldn't find CDC, I only found the Hospital once. All of Atlanta is now one giant metropolitan of useless loot-less buildings. I know it sounds like I'm hating on it too much, but its (in my opinion) not as good as the old map. Once again, I'm fine with you resetting gear and money. and making chest refills slower, but the map is total Bollocks.

Byodx

I thoroughly dis-enjoy the new map. I'm fine with money set and gear reset. but now everything is completely different, the map is way to big, its hard to find anything, your first few days is nothing except aimlessly wandering the area you were dropped in until you manage to find Berx or Atlanta randomly. I've searched all of Atlanta for the past few hours and couldn't find CDC, I only found the Hospital once. All of Atlanta is now one giant metropolitan of useless loot-less buildings. I know it sounds like I'm hating on it too much, but its (in my opinion) not as good as the old map. Once again, I'm fine with you resetting gear and money. and making chest refills slower, but the map is total Bollocks.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    but now everything is completely different, the map is way to big, its hard to find anything, your first few days is nothing except aimlessly wandering the area you were dropped in until you manage to find Berx or Atlanta randomly.
    We found everything out when we first saw the map. We can figure it all out again. I've found places on my own from the Compound to Del to Atlanta to... Pretty much everything else noteworthy. And the compass is there for a reason.

Byodx

We found everything out when we first saw the map. We can figure it all out again. I've found places on my own from the Compound to Del to Atlanta to... Pretty much everything else noteworthy. And the compass is there for a reason.

I'm not one to argue, but nothing was wrong with the old map, it wasn't too big, and wasn't too small. now everything is so big it takes forever to get literally anywhere, and even still the first few hours or even day of surviving is horrible. Also the map has no correlation to the website dyna-map. I enjoyed the server back in June-July. Now the community Is non-engaging, the map is bad, and the loot is getting weird and more needlessly complicated. I wish the server could go back to its old way, I might stop playing for a little, not sure.

Byodx

I'm not one to argue, but nothing was wrong with the old map, it wasn't too big, and wasn't too small. now everything is so big it takes forever to get literally anywhere, and even still the first few hours or even day of surviving is horrible. Also the map has no correlation to the website dyna-map. I enjoyed the server back in June-July. Now the community Is non-engaging, the map is bad, and the loot is getting weird and more needlessly complicated. I wish the server could go back to its old way, I might stop playing for a little, not sure.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    the map is way to big, its hard to find anything [...] but the map is total Bollocks.
    nothing was wrong with the old map, it wasn't too big, and wasn't too small. now everything is so big it takes forever to get literally anywhere,
    From what I've been seeing from staff they want the server to be more realistic/more realistic to TWD... This map very much fits that realism... It can take awhile to walk from place to place in the real world, this is the same. It really fits the real world feel. I personally see no problem with the map size and I love it *shrugs*

_Penn

I'm just wondering why they haven't made a post about it on the main part of the website, or the twitter :p

I feel like they aren't done completely integrating the update, still a couple of kits and stuff they haven't added, and not to mention the DynaMap looking like it was from when they were still building the new map

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    We were supposed to get double crates
    HavocMC hit me up i need an explanation you keep making these promises and never actually do so :mad:

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    We were supposed to get double crates
    HavocMC hit me up i need an explanation you keep making these promises and never actually do so :mad:
    Actually, the server always keeps their promises. They're not always finished on time, and they don't announce everything, but they always do what they say.

Notify a high ranked staff member if you feel like you've missed out on something.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Actually, the server always keeps their promises. They're not always finished on time, and they don't announce everything, but they always do what they say.

Notify a high ranked staff member if you feel like you've missed out on something.

Oh i just wanted to see if we're actually getting or second crates back, kk

Status
    Not open for further replies.