What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Having a good laugh at the moment, I remember before the reset , I asked @_Nick to remove infinite, being a good owner he came to a compromise. He nerfed infinite without removing it. I remember back then, people told me to "deal with it", now, i tell them to "deal with it" and their all so pissed and crying about how it's unfair.
    To quote my friend @DDENGAR and @KatnissDixon - "let it go" and also "stop whining"

Meh I just hoped he didn't remove infinite now since it's nerfed infinite is practically useless. I guess it's back to getting crates XD

MegaGriefMan

Please read the entire thread before replying or talking about it in general. First off, due to the amazing work and dedication from our Builders and Head Builders, we are a large majority of the way done with a new map. It is 7,500x7,500, and has every location from the show. It's been in the works for almost half a year, and we are planning to release it late December! I have some quick screenshots at the bottom, but there is no way to show the quality of the map, and the shear amount of content. Atlanta itself is 2,000 x 1,000! We also have a lot of planned Mining Dead Updates, as shown below.

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Throwable Spears + Knives
    - Flare Guns + Maybe More Guns
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - When you die, if it wasn't a headshot, a corpse spawns. If that corpse isn't killed, it turns into a zombie.
    - Team Fixes
    - Rotating Safezones (Every week or two we will rotate which safezones non ranked players can go to. Ranked players will have more available)

Now to get into the reset.

First off, our reason for the reset: The current "map" in terms of money and items started August 1st, 2015. Since that time, there have been tons of duplication glitches (20+), and I would be willing to bet most of the current jug is duped. As a result, there is way too much of it. Also, new players don't have much of a chance when there are vets with 100 sets of jug. Also, every month, on average, 50,000 voting crates are opened. As a result, there is way too much stuff in the market.

So due to this, the following will be reset with the update:
    - Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money (You will keep infinite)

Now, there will be compensation.

Any crates bought within the last month (Since October 18th) will be given to you again upon the reset. Also, any crates bought from this point forward will be given normally, and then will also be given after the reset. Also, after the reset, the first two monthly bonuses will yield double crates.

Also, if there is any special cases, (ex: You bought 20 Legendary Crates on October 15th) and would be looking for something, there is a small chance we could help you if you emailed [email protected].

For those of you who worked a ton to get your gear and feel like it's being stolen, feel free to make suggestions, but we will be doing this reset regardless, so that all the duped gear is gone, and everybody has a chance.

1b4c5b35e713724da63fa932ad2d1676.png
    47fae03c82b84461b96ca08a7525d907.png
    c901bcf39bf514720246b4d6b22ec346.png
    9bdce0134c39950e5f684701adef2f66.png

So i'm wondering when we will be getting our creates back? I never got mine I bought 5 legendary and 5 godly crates, and yes I did buy them after October 15th.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    So that the server can go back to the way it was before & to make it so the reset was pointless...?
    I think the price of armor and guns should be jacked through the roof, and they should be much rarer to find. Think about how rare guns are in the TWD universe. And how rare body armor is. Usually when they find them, they find a bunch horded away in one area, rather than one chestplate or assault rifle in every house they loot. Guns are rare. Armor is rare.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    declan lee, i have seen some of your videos, and they are trash. just you wrecking nubs with unfair and unbalanced stuff like jugg and stacks of pains. i personally dont want anyone on the server who thinks that the mining dead should be like it was. Please go. Also this server is great w/o you.
    True that. It used to be awful, forcing people to work together is good. My issue is everyone now has full jugg, barretts, infinite money, and spases on TMD-1.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    there was a severe lack of looting throughout all who had infinite/had friends who had infinite.
    I have lots of friends with infinite and ranks and things like that, but for the hell of it I never ask them for anything, especially not anymore. Or when I did, I offered some kind of trade. People who take the selfish advantage of infinite should be thankful they have infnite.

I have an idea for a rebalance. How about immortal kits are un-give-able? Items gotten with immortal kits can't be just given away, or traded. Or there could be some kind of other restriction to immortal kits that could help with the overwhelming amount of jugg.

Boscafano

Titan
    Boscafano
    Boscafano Boscafano
    I have lots of friends with infinite and ranks and things like that, but for the hell of it I never ask them for anything, especially not anymore. Or when I did, I offered some kind of trade. People who take the selfish advantage of infinite should be thankful they have infnite.

I have an idea for a rebalance. How about immortal kits are un-give-able? Items gotten with immortal kits can't be just given away, or traded. Or there could be some kind of other restriction to immortal kits that could help with the overwhelming amount of jugg.
    As a player who has infinite, I was constantly asked by friends/allies to gear them and help them because I had inf. My point there was that infinite had severely lessened the amount of looting on the server.

Also, I agree with your idea on jugg, but what about this. Jugg becomes legendary in the sense that it does not drop on death. It would increase the value of it and also make it a lot more rare on the server.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    As a player who has infinite, I was constantly asked by friends/allies to gear them and help them because I had inf. My point there was that infinite had severely lessened the amount of looting on the server.

Also, I agree with your idea on jugg, but what about this. Jugg becomes legendary in the sense that it does not drop on death. It would increase the value of it and also make it a lot more rare on the server.
    I like this idea.

Roleplayer2003

I'm seeing a pattern here. People who probably had full jugg, stacks of painkillers and inf money complain because they're no longer that OP. Quite a few of these people are struggling to survive in-game, even on a PVE server.

Last night, after the lag settled and gameplay became fairly stable, there were multiple people complaining about how they couldn't fine the Eugene NPC at a safe zone. They wanted to buy loads of ammo from him, no doubt. Sheesh people, go exploring, find a town, loot the hundreds of bags lying around, you WILL find ammo. Use the compass, or figure out how to use it. (Some people have had legit issues with it, but for me, it's worked fine)

Same thing goes for the countless whining people (Mostly donators) who have inf money. Stop whining about the limit. You can spend $100,000 a day! That's far more than most normal players earn in a week!

I love the map, even if it is huge. It's quite impressive! Props to the builders who took something like a year to do this map right. Even if a lot don't seem to appreciate your work, I do!

If you use the compass, you can pretty much reach anywhere. I've had no issues with finding food and ammo. Basically, I'm having no trouble surviving with absolutely no legendaries.

There are legitimate issues, which I understand people complaining about, such as how hard it is to get a working car, or the hunger decay rate, or the size of the map.

These will be fixed or changed within the next few days, or weeks. In the end, none of these are going to truly ruin gameplay to a point where TMD becomes unplayable.

Patience is a virtue. Quite a few of you don't seem to have any. Good riddance.

People just need to go loot towns i was starting this day with a remington and starter gear and at this moment after killing 6 men i am on full riot and have 3 barrets 2 deagles and spases and all of the tier 4 weapons and lots of ammo XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.