• IP Copied!
  • New Map & Reset

What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

aPairOfSocks

Thanks to the glitchers; Everyone is punished. Very harshly. I lost 5 Golden Barrets, 2 Miniguns, 3 gold deagles, 2 gold crossbows, a flamethrower, 2 sets of Jugg, 4 sets of Riot, food for months, meds for months, and I just.... Like literally 20 plus hours of grinding down the toilet.

I dont know.... I just hope you guys got your crap together now and have prevented this from happening for good because this hurts, ALOT.

[reset happened a week after I bought Ultra.]

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Thanks to the glitchers; Everyone is punished. Very harshly. I lost 5 Golden Barrets, 2 Miniguns, 3 gold deagles, 2 gold crossbows, a flamethrower, 2 sets of Jugg, 4 sets of Riot, food for months, meds for months, and I just.... Like literally 20 plus hours of grinding down the toilet.

I dont know.... I just hope you guys got your crap together now and have prevented this from happening for good because this hurts, ALOT.

Dude, calm down

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Havoc needs to fix guns... idk whats wrong now, but the glitch with dropping guns instead of reloading and the sniper accuracy is getting to be annoying.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I am calm? lmao. Just disappointed.
    Getting tons of gears in-game isn't even that hard. An average player can get up to 30 duffles full of gears and some stacked items by just grinding in PVP. Hint: Kill people who has infinite or camp at popular loot places (In PVP of course).

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango

thats not really anything but I see where you're coming from, I lost over 100 sets of jugg XD

Rypiei

I know I lost a a e chest full of that and I'm a member so it sucks

Deathishell777

Well. I was planning on Buying Titan Rank, Extra Vault, Etc. But this Just Changed my mind. I Worked Really hard to fill up my Vault these past few days. I had to do a LOT of Trading and Begging to get my Tier 4 Weapons and Minigun+Firefly Flamethrower. The only thing i didn't finish was a stack of flares and Juggernaut Gear. [I only have Riot] And once i filled my vault to perfection, i was gonna give it all to a friend who is joining video games soon. But if your literally going to bulldoze every hour i put fighting Misty1224 and Grinding, then i'm just gonna Disregard this Server and Leave my Friend in the Dark until the next Update. Because i Appreciate your game, but i'm not gonna work hard and Grind just so you can Murder all the Things i Worked For. Instead Me and my Buddy Zeth can Play Some Steam Games. Which really sucks cause This server and Hypixel were Really the only Good ones.

And now i have to wait until August.

See Ya! xd

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck
    I think Pain killers should be one of the top priorities to change; it doesn't matter how good you are, if you're up against a Jugg and he has stacks of pains with good cover and a gold barret, it's almost impossible to beat them. They'll just spam pains until their health is full again. I suggest an overdose system, or make it so you can only take pains once every given time.
    no, if u have full jugg ur just lucky, of u had to work for it/buy a rank. and painkillers cant be spammed, they have cooldown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.