• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Map and PVP Update

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    P2ZR86r.jpg
    Hey guys,

So I guess it's time to break the news, I am the new community manager for the server. Now I know that I’m probably not peoples first choice for this role, and I haven't had the cleanest of pasts but I want to assure you that I will be a lot responsible and mature in this role. In the past I have had issues with people and if you’re one of those people I want you to know that I’m not going to let that get in the way of my role. I will not be biased. If we have had issues I want you to know that on my side it's water over the bridge and if you want to discuss past issues please message me on discord.

Last time we had a community manager not much was changed in the server. This won't be the case this time. I have lots of ideas on how to improve the communication between you the players and the owners and overall to improve the server. Here are just a few ideas I have thought of.
    • The return of regular updates which will combine with the builder's newsletters, I'm thinking every two weeks
    • Efficient use of social media to advertise the server
    • Monthly meetings with the owners bringing them the information that can help the server the most
    • Conversations with you the players, I am going to be active and I will provide you with a guaranteed response in 48 hours. The best way to message me is through the forums or discord.
    • Content for the official Havocmc youtube channel.
    These are only off the top of my head and I'm sure I'll think of more and you’ll provide me with many more. I have many specific ideas for things such as MapMaker or the game mode mechanics for TMD. The important thing to take from this is that we all want the same thing, A successful server. Use me to bridge the gap between the players and staff.

The Mining Dead Update

Here is the 2018 trailer I created for The Mining Dead:

The Map

We have many exciting things coming out for TMD very soon. This is one of our biggest map updates yet and our builders have been hard at work to bring you this new content. Here are just some of the changes we have made to the map:
    • Brand New Spawn
    • Updated Alexandria
    • Updated Sanctuary
    • Updated Hilltop
    • Updated CDC and surrounding buildings
    • Added Savannah
    • Added Finley
    • Added Crawford Safehaven
    • Updated Grady
    • Added St. John's Dairy Farm
    • Updated Hampton
    • Updated Berxley Safehaven
    • Added Farm that Jesus, Daryl and Rick were in during season 6
    • Updated Viscocil Safehaven
    • Added location from 18 Miles Out
    • Updated Shirewilt
    • Added Estershade
    • Added Bridge from Season 9
    Again I would like to thank the builders for there hard work, dedication, and for creating this map update.

PVP changes
    We have decided to return to the old PVP system. This means that there will only be 1 health bar, pains will be spamable, and there will be no longer be an infinite cap. We hope you enjoy these changes if there are any issues with them please either contact me or our new developer @maximillian12

We plan to get this update to you early November.

We hope you enjoy these changes, again I am really excited to be the new community manager and would like to thank you all for your support. Those who are sceptical please feel free to message me on discord.

That's all for now. Be sure to check back soon for more updates.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I was looking for some MW stuff somewhere in there, but didn't find any. I'd definitely like some communication about that, specifically why Mine Wars was never updated, if it's going to return, and if so, when.
    Once this update is out, Ill speak to Jacob about the future on Minewars.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    @Kyritic hella proud of you my man, made it a long way since ravenwood lol, glad to see someone prepared to make a difference in the server, and one big one at that. do me a favor and try to get them to allow me to get some cool new guns in while you're at it xd, can't wait to see what you've got in store.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    1 health bar and pains will be spamable

I no longer have a reason to play.

The realistic side of TMD is dead. TMDC and TMDPVP are now the same.

Nothing I do or say matters is this place unless it directly makes the server money, but I guess that's been forgotten.

Yea, I'm salty. I get brushed to the side for the simple fact I mean nothing to the PVP meta. I have OTHER ideas, since solo-focusing the PVP part of TMD seems to be working so damn well. But Jugg/pains PVP is all this server is anymore. I just guess anything else (like hardcore) is a waste of time that might attract a new meta and new players but oh well.

Good luck Ky. Do what I obviously can't.

EDIT: I have done everything I can to not let the toxic parts of this server get to me. I guess I've snapped.

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I no longer have a reason to play.

The realistic side of TMD is dead. TMDC and TMDPVP are now the same.

Nothing I do or say matters is this place unless it directly makes the server money, but I guess that's been forgotten.

Yea, I'm salty. I get brushed to the side for the simple fact I mean nothing to the PVP meta. I have OTHER ideas, since solo-focusing the PVP part of TMD seems to be working so damn well. But Jugg/pains PVP is all this server is anymore. I just guess anything else (like hardcore) is a waste of time that might attract a new meta and new players but oh well.

Good luck Ky. Do what I obviously can't.

EDIT: I have done everything I can to not let the toxic parts of this server get to me. I guess I've snapped.
    I ask you to reconsider, this could very well be a new beginning for Havoc. At least give it a shot? I love realism too but I'd rather players than realism. I'm looking at other aspects of the game as well to improve.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Congrats kyritic, I know you will do a great job as community manager and look forward to HavocMC's new beginning. Also to all our loving players trust me when I say that you will love the map update. I was testing on it the other night and it has a 1.7 vibe many players will love and at the same time a fresh and exciting feel.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Am I wrong to say that this is like one year worth of pvps updates going back and forth?
    Well, I hope the server can get interesting again with tons of good changes..
    I understand where you're coming from. I assure you things are about to get exciting.

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang
    Congrats on becoming Community Manager.

This should be nice. Also a new made CDC? Not on my watch fella. Where's JB. I need to talk to him about this o_Oo_O