• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC and its future :)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    It just seems like drama that’s not really needing to be spread to the general public in a thread meant to talk about what makes a server good and to offer Havoc constructive criticism. I’m not having an attitude, just saying players like me don’t care about staff drama and it’s derailing the thread. If you read it with an attitude that’s you just being sensitive and taking my words out of context.

I don’t care what happened or who’s right. Make your own thread about it instead of ruining this one.

So if you could stop arguing with everyone here over pointless stuff that’d be awesome. All I asked was to get back to the point... so... yeah. Be butthurt lol

Also, not sure how my post lacked respect. Go reread it
    Popcorn

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    "Butthurt" I'm getting PTSD

th

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    ok you did not need to respond. but since you felt the need to allow me to return fire. your post lacked respect so ill lack respect here as well. 0

"dk how this is helpful to the original post?" its not. but two pages ago this became the theme, unsure if you just flicked through.

but ill break it down since you seem to be so opinionated before reading.

@Cat_Squirrel_Inc asked a legitimate question. kat decided to respond in a reassuring yet baseless statement. peach and her got into it briefly. then i chimed in decimating the legitimacy of what kat said.
    somehow im the *******? ok. "Cool someone got promoted. Cool staff got angry or butthurt, who knows, who cares. Cool, an old staff member came back." obviously people care if half the thread is on the topic.

"To me it sounds like you are the one turning it into a pissing match. All the staff drama bull**** seems really petty when there are a bunch of other problems that are killing the server. To an average player, none of this matters." ok then you are on the wrong thread. As ive already stated, kats speculation became the new topic. and those that it mattered to responded. you gotta problem with it, go make another thread.

Im gonna be honest i didnt appreciate you opening with a smart *** attitude. I you would like to discuss this further, DM on here or discord.
    To me, Peach derailed the argument with his drama posts. You just made it worse.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Also, I think whoever leaked this information to Kat should get a demote. They broke a rule and it needs to be dealt with.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I agree that general was not disrupting it but I do also agree with Firelillx: every godamn thread there are staff/former hustling. Does this shows how important it is? I dont think so, to me it's just regular insecutiries kickin in for validation, what is such a waste of time giving that we barely get 50 users discussing here.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Mindblaster, if you'd like to be properly informed of the situation, feel free to message me privately so we can keep the peace and let you know about what happened without leaking information.

DM me please

@Cat_Squirrel_Inc i prefer green teas as they absorb sugar better for me and they just taste nice overall

Last edited: