• IP Copied!
  • We all want change.

Do you agree with the ideas in the conclusion?

• Total voters

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    The point of that idea was to help the owners put out fuller updates rather than ones they think will appeal to ALL groups, as well as to save the budget. I feel like the owners would put more time and effort into the server if they had less tasks to accomplish with TMD. All of these "tasks" that they're trying to get done with the current TMD updates are just generated based on many different view points on how the game should play. Forcing interaction between people with different playstyles would help the community come to a general consensus based on what needs to be changed and what does not, rather than having a bunch of conflicting concepts only pertaining to an individual's wants. Hope that clears up any misunderstandings about that!
    Could not have said it better myself.

Unity is key. If the owners are having trouble with funding HavocMC and growing the community, then downsizing the servers to consolidate the playerbase could be incredibly beneficial for everyone.

Last edited:

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hey.... Imma suggest this even tho literally no one of importance will care:

New owners please. New owners with actual interest in the server. Owners with actual time for the server. Owners who are not necessarily all in for the money. Owners who communicate and integrate themselves with the players. See, why can't our owners be fun like the YouTube servers. Their owners play with the community and everything. Smh. I know two people who would personally, and gladly take Havoc under their wing and patch her up (slow and steady, of course, nothing this big can change in an instant).

I seriously think this needs to happen, especially with devs.

Next: Advertising. This is probably even WORSE than it used to be since we're blacklisted, now. Start and maintain a YouTube channel, twitter maybe (barely anyone used it tho), and have more contests for player involvement.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Hey.... Imma suggest this even tho literally no one of importance will care:

New owners please. New owners with actual interest in the server. Owners with actual time for the server. Owners who are not necessarily all in for the money. Owners who communicate and integrate themselves with the players. See, why can't our owners be fun like the YouTube servers. Their owners play with the community and everything. Smh. I know two people who would personally, and gladly take Havoc under their wing and patch her up (slow and steady, of course, nothing this big can change in an instant).

I seriously think this needs to happen, especially with devs.

Next: Advertising. This is probably even WORSE than it used to be since we're blacklisted, now. Start and maintain a YouTube channel, twitter maybe (barely anyone used it tho), and have more contests for player involvement.

I completely agree with your advertising point, and sadly due to the Owner's greed it has been blacklisted. Making a YT would be extremely beneficial, or maybe just using some of the money they have made to pay YTer's to advertise?

However - you can't simply overthrow the Owner's of a server. It doesn't work like that. The Owner's would have to voluntarily step down. Also, they won't add or bring on a new Owner because that means less money for them, unless said new Owner buys in. Which they won't sell any ownership of the server, (trust me, they just want to milk Havoc for as long as it has left.) While new owner's would spice Havoc up, it won't happen. Oh whale.

Handout

No - Greed killed Havoc. People in the leadership position, including myself and others were constantly frustrated at the Owner's lack of involvement and communication with the staff team. When Nick still had a very active role in development and management, he didn't even know who all the staff were, or cared to know who they were. For a long time the Owner's have isolated themselves. Out of the ten or more monthly staff meetings we conducted, Jacob was at one, with IgnitingIce and Nick never coming to any. We constantly asked for dates about updates, and complained about bugs going on, but the Owner's did not seem to care. Now that they are not making as much money as before, they finally care. I said in the past that MW was a joke, and I have since changed my mind. MW should have been updated ages ago, but because it wasn't making them money, they didn't give a damn. One may ask, why didn't it make as much money as TMD? Lack of advertising, lack of updates, and lack of attention. Unfortunately, what I have forgotten recently and other users have is that the staff have little to do with updates. It is solely the Owner's and their "development team." No matter how many times we tried to report bugs, or other issues to the Owner's, fortnite seemed to be the priority. This is why Havoc is dying. The Owner's only care(d) about money. I'm not trying to rant or be rude, but it's the truth, and it's a sad truth. A little more attention and better focus on priorities would have greatly changed the course of the server we see today. That is simply my two cents.

If the Owners were greedy they would whitelist the whole server limit it to 50 slots and have people buy a whitelist for to even play $100 lmao.

Also maybe Owners just don’t like some players, so they don’t talk to them.

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    BTW unmute all i wanna play pve but it hella boring without talkin to eachother.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    However - you can't simply overthrow the Owner's of a server. It doesn't work like that. The Owner's would have to voluntarily step down. Also, they won't add or bring on a new Owner because that means less money for them, unless said new Owner buys in. Which they won't sell any ownership of the server, (trust me, they just want to milk Havoc for as long as it has left.) While new owner's would spice Havoc up, it won't happen. Oh whale.
    I didn't say to "overthrow" the head team. I want them to see that all their doing is screwing themselves and the server over and to make the right decision (lol but why even hope. Like you said, they're blinded by what little money they still get from this train-wreck of a server they've created). They really need to just accept defeat. The fact that they would rather see Havoc die (note that it's a source of income, right? So if it dies.... no money..?) than be a flourishing server that would make 10x as much. There's no common sense anywhere, though, I suppose. Ugh this is all so frustrating xD

What happened between 2014 and 2015 that started this huge decline of progress starting in 2016?! (Besides the huge map, even tho imo that was an amazing update)

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    THE **** WAS DEAD LMAO WHY OWNERS COMBINDED TMD 1 WITH TMD OP. YOUR BRAIN DEAD AND HAVE SEVERE MEMEORY LOSS LOOOOOOOOOOL.

People actually have short term memory it’s pretty funny
    Bro r you stupid.TMDOP had around 60-80 players in the week and 100 at weekends, idk where you were maybe roleplayin LOL

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Could both of you stop typing? We don't need more diseases, there are enough on the forums as it is.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Yeah, again, those were just late-night thoughts I had been thinking about and decided to put down, it wasn't a fully flushed post/argument against anything. I was thinking that they should cut back on the amount of extra servers they're running (i.e. TMD-2 and TMD-4) and just have a couple main servers to pay for. In my eyes, it's not worth running a server that only gets maybe 10-20 people playing on it at max (from what I've seen).
    well they need a place for everyone tmd-2 should not be removed cause of people who want pvp rp and smaller pvp server (I assume thats where people would do that) and server for should not exist.