• IP Copied!
  • We all want change.

Do you agree with the ideas in the conclusion?

• Total voters
    Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Combining the servers won’t increase the player base. It will only decrease because you will loose the 30 or so role players.
    I don't see how or why they would leave, if we combined TMD 1 with 2 and 3 with 4. I didn't mean to suggest combining both the PvP servers AND PvE servers together, I was giving a suggestion to remove the extra servers that are eating up more of the budget, even though there aren't significant populations on said servers. Narrowing down the servers to play on would force the player base to rise on the remaining servers, and only when one server continues to be full do we need an extra server. I don't even remember the last time any of the servers have reached a max population of 150 players.

Last edited:
    Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz
    TMD. If you need more builders for MW tho, I'm open to ideas

Do what you want to do, but MWs could use some more builders. If you really want to build for TMD then go for it! I don’t want to stop you from building the stuff you love. I was just curious and hopeful! :)

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Noice. Can builders do stuff for more than one mode?
    Builders have no perks or special abilities on the live servers. Builders do have access to world edit and other commands on the build servers though. If your application is accepted you will spend a period of time as a trial builder before being accepted as a builder. If you do decide to apply for builder just know the build/server development team is the best staff team.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I don't mean like special perks. Say if I do become a builder, could I build for both minewars and TMD? I'm a huge fan of star wars, as well as a big fan for TMD. I can build. I'll try and get a pic of my safezone. It's on my Xbox, but I can do stuff like measure it and put it on my pc

Last edited:

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I don't mean like special perks. Say if I do become a builder, could I build for both minewars and TMD? I'm a huge fan of star wars, as well as a big fan for TMD. I can build. I'll try and get a pic of my safezone. It's on my Xbox, but I can do stuff like measure it and put it on my pc
    Yes you can build for both.